Photo via: exploretraveler.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Hotel Saint-Marc Paris by DIMORE STUDIO | Hotel Interior Design Ideas | Hotel Design. Hospitality Design. hospitality hoteldesign contractfurniture See more hospitality projects: http://brabbucontract.com/projects
- H10 Casa Mimosa Hotel in Barcelona by Tarruella Trenchs Studio | Yellowtrace
- Hotel Hanger is a minimalist design created by Spain-based designer Borja Garcia Studio.
- Vesper Hotel by Studio Akkerhuis – News – Frameweb
- Hotel OLAYAThis boutique hotel in KSA each room to feel like a distinctly stylish studio apartment. Although each suite is impressive. All of them stand out because it is filled with mid-century modern elements but still manages to feel warm and comforta…
- Concrete House | Entrance | M Square Lifestyle Design Design Interior…
- Tunglok Xihe | Singapore | Singapore | Restaurants 2015 | WIN Awards
- Travel – Singapore – Akar de Nissim
- Pool on the 57th Floor, Marina Bay Sands Casino, Singapore.
- THE RITZ – CARLTON RESIDENCES SINGAPORE Poppy Lasvit Product Designer Táňa Dvořáková Interior Designer LTW DesignWorks, Singapore The rumpled and wild petals of poppies served as the inspiration for this Lasvit lighting sculpture. Made up of petals of twill, the sculpture gives the impression of gentility and is completely in tune with the interior, adding a fairytale atmosphere to the space. light design experience lasvit