Photo via: vkiwindsor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sunken dining area in a pool by the sea. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Living by Darin Bradbury.
- Blue, pink, hot pink, and peach cascent (half cascade, half crescent) bridal bouquet by Something Floral / Something Spectacular, Warren, MI, featuring roses, garden roses, spray roses, and delphinium. bridal wedding bouquet trailing cascade flowers floral
- An autumn, rustic style, realistic silk/artificial bridal bouquet for a rustic/vintage style barn wedding in Illinois. Featured roses, garden roses, spray roses, dahlias, zinnias, asparagus fern, and natural, dried pods in shades of peach, apricot, ivory, cream, rust, burnt orange, and green. Designed by Something Floral / Something Spectacular, Warren, MI. Photo: David Grelck.
- ♡This is breathtaking! Wedding decor by @lidseventhouse. Photography by @andrew_bayda weddingsonpoint
- Ruffled – photo by Monika Gauthier Photography http://ruffledblog.com/earthy-industrial-bohemian-wedding-inspiration
- Emma + Cason Photo By Two Blue Shoes Photography
- Boothuis bij de Obersee Photography by Wil van der Velde www.photoandpixels.com
- Rowton Castle Wedding. Photography by Seagull Photography.
- Beneath the staircase, Italian marble paves the restaurant entry. Photography by Eric Laignel.
- Elegant wedding venue reception | Photography © Ian Holmes on French Wedding Style Blog with styling by Fête in France
- Armchairs by Jeffrey Bernett and Nicholas Dodziuk face each other in a meeting room. Photography by Eric Laignel.
- Incredible red rose centerpiece for glamorous wedding at Hotel Bel Air, planning by Mindy Weiss, photos by Joy Marie Photography | junebugweddings.com