Photo via: wildnatureimages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sturgeon Fountain in Butchart Gardens, British Columbia, Canada by srosthal, via Flickr
- Sunken dining area in a pool by the sea. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Living by Darin Bradbury.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Baby nooks in a nest wall art, with an inspirational quote: Nothing endures but change. This inspirational photo print will enhance your home decor in any room of your choice. I found this nest of baby nooks on the side of the lake at the park. I thought the quote about change was applicable since they change their appearance so drastically when they grow up. My photo art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1 white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity. Masks, effects and vignette options add distinction and definition. Available in two sizes: 12 X 9 inches or 16 X 12 inches. Please remember that colors may vary due to your monitor settings. The frame is for display purpose only and is NOT included in your purchase. You will receive one fine art print for each purchase. Please note that the resolution has been reduced for web viewing purposes. Your purchased print will be a high resolution copy. Any watermarks you might see on screen will not be on your image. All prints will be packaged in an acid-free, protective sleeve in a stay flat cardboard envelope or a postal tube. Your order will ship from the professional photographic print lab that I am partnered with which is closest to you, either USA, UK or Canada. All images shown in this shop are copyrighted under US and International copyright law to Judi Saunders and may not be used without permission. Please contact me if you wish to license an image for commercial use.
- Owners of old houses love to talk about preservation. But you rarely hear talk about a vintage kitchen faithfully restored to its former glory. The historic houses we love, with their thick walls, sumptuous mouldings, and architectural flourishes, did not have the kinds of kitchens we expect today. Historic kitchens are antiquated kitchens, inefficient and…
- Dans la série « Les hôtels nous inspirent », je vous présente le dernier en date, un petit bijou de design : L’hôtel C.O.Q. qui ne fait pas référence à notre emblème national, mais signifie Community Of Quality. Le C.O.Q Hotel Paris a été imaginé pour que chacun puisse trouver l’espace qui lui convient en fonction de l’heure du jour ou de la soirée. Le salon, le lobby, le…
- $4.39 Mudroom Makeover – My husband and I recently moved into a 175 year old historic home and the entry way had seen better days… the painted hardwood floor…
- I would actually do this as a Christmas decor since I love birds but you could also do it as a cute idea for Ceremony site or to frame the sweetheart table
- Palace Hotel – San Francisco, California – Having a luxurious afternoon tea in the fabulous garden court at the Palace Hotel is nothing but civilized. Charming. (Photo credit Selena N. B. H.)
- arlington hotel hot springs arkansas | … Arlington Hot Springs Hotel At Hot Springs National Park In Arkansas
- Now that the suns out, brunch season is upon us and theres nothing better than enjoying the first meal of the day in a chic garden.
- Amid 14 sprawling acres of majestic private woodland and gardens, on the outskirts of Barrow in Furness in Cumbria lies the multi-award winning, luxury four-star Abbey House Hotel & Gardens. For a sojourn like no ot…