Photo via: atwestend.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Antique Box Grater Towel Rack + A Touch of Farmhouse Charm | http://blesserhouse.com – A repurposed antique box grater towel rack plus more DIY project ideas for a farmhouse style home from the book A Touch of Farmhouse Charm.
- use a wine rack to store rolled up towels to give you more room in the linen closet
- House of York has quality luggage racks for your hotel, guest house and bed and breakfasts. This one has a back rest that can double as a towel railing. luggagerack
- Take a bookcase, some wood boxes and an old plate rack and white paint and what have you got?
- Rugged Reclaimed weathered wood mirror, rustic mirror, shabby chic mirror, Primitive mirror, Nautical steampunk mirror, old oak mirror rack
- Towel folding ideas for kids and guests! Just like the cruise ships!
- The ultimate towel folding guide
- Red colors. Interior decor. Hand Towel featuring the photograph Red And Yellow Flower by Judi Saunders.
- Make laundry day a bit more interesting — How to fold towel animals
- Creative DIY Ideas: STEP 1. Fold the towel in half so that it makes a …
- How to Fold Towel Animals – make your own magic at home!!! Perfect for special occasions or for helping to announce your Disney trip!
- Cutting Edge Stencils – Featured Stencils great tips too – like rolling off excess paint on a paper towel before painting over stencils (keeps paint from bleeding under stencile)