Photo via: tajhoteldesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- TAJ HOTEL – Bohemian style – Keep calm – Design – Home decor – Stylish
- Master Bedroom Décor – I like the mix of grey and white. The rug and bedspread are cute
- Soothing paint colors of blue and grey for this master bedroom. Thrifty and Chic – DIY Projects and Home Decor
- Hotel Henriette in Paris, a vintage leather gym mat as a headboard (I might go for a beautiful old rag rug instead)
- The beautiful St. Regis New York hotel room. Regal bedroom, amazing decor. I love the chandelier! NYC NY
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- gray, white, and tan bedroom. Great two tone curtains and upholstered headboard! Love the softness of the neutral colors
- Don’t you love apothecary jars? Originally jars for medicines and supplies, they add vintage charm and can be used for everyday decor, holiday ornaments or even for decoratively displaying food and goodies! We start off… Read More
- Designer California Home Tour: Open shelving covered in eclectic accessories, rattan baskets and chairs, and beachy boho California style.
- Boho Lamp love it!!! Bohemian gypsy lighting at www.rubylane.com vintagebeginshere @rubylanecom
- Wall of wood An accent wall of reclaimed floor boards softens this modern room and gives it cabin style. The rug, wall color, pillows, and bedding go perfectly with the color of the wood and keep the room feeling crisp and clean.
- In this article we have collected 18 different DIY shabby chic decor ideas for those, who Love The Retro Style.