Photo via: thelondoner.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Jul 06, 2017 – Entire home/apt for $140. Take a break from the world with Hygge (hue-gah). This cabin sits on 3.5 acres at 9000ft in the mountains and is inspired by the Scandinavian conce…
- There is a reason that so many of us look to French style for inspiration – from clothing to interiors to cuisine. The French way of life simply seems to take t
- Love the silhouettes over the bed- designates his/ hers. Maybe break up 2 photos over bed with 3 pillows on bed (middle has heart on it?) House Crashing: Perky & Personal
- The latest openings to check into on your next work trip or weekend break
- If you visit a lot of spots worldwide youve noticed it already: the use of marble is hot! Let me take you to…
- When it comes to your wedding bouquet, let the seasons be your guide. Fall is a fabulous time for flowers and we’ve rounded up the arrangements that best showcase autumn. Take a look at our 10 favorite fall wedding bouquets:
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!
- Adding plants to your living space is more than enough to take it aesthetically to the next level, but if youre really going for a vibe, then up the decor even more with colorful patterns and rich textiles. Found here.
- Take advantage of all of that extra time spent indoors this season — winter is a perfect time to tackle larger organizing projects. Clearing the clutter and bringing order to every room will reap benefits for the entire year.
- The name Marcel Wanders cant definitely be unrecognized in the interior design industry. Take a look at the designers best projects!
- Wedding cakes aren’t supposed to be black… or are they? These black beauties may have you changing your mind. For the stylish, edgy bride who is after an unusual and definitely memorable cake, black’s the way to go. Take a look and see if you’re bold enough to go black instead of the traditional white …