Photo via: notyourstandard.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bar at the American Trade Hotel, Panama
- Cheese wine and probably the best lunch Ive had in a while. Best thing? Picasso used to eat here and trade his art for food. by sincerelyjules
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- Cozy Hotel Room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- Put on a gorgeous white dress and a jaunty panama hat, and head outside for the afternoon to do whatever you like.…
- alicia | our vintage nest on Instagram: “Enjoying this summer evening watching our favorite family show, American Ninja Warrior! I love hearing our kids cheer on the competitors… Its so cute to hear them call them by name. This is widn… Thanks to the sweetest twins, Julie @juliesheartandhome and Jodie @jodiesdesignlife for asking! Wishing you all a good night! ovnhome http://liketk.it/2oBwQ @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome”
- An in-depth review of JW Marriott Panama Golf & Beach Resort in Río Hato, Panama, including current room rates, compelling photography, and need-to-know facts.
- American Flag Sailboat for Decor: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/06/americana-decor-nautical-coastal-theme.html
- Luxury Accommodations..Located in the heart of South Africa in the middle of the stunning Madikwe Game Reserve, Madikwe Safari Lodge was built to blend with the natural landscape, http://www.madikwesafarilodge.co.za/default.asp
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- This mirror-backed and marble lined masterpiece at the Paramount Hotel in New York.
- For this new hotel in Nanjing, China, San Francisco-based design firm BAMO created a luxury experience worthy of the international traveler with rich detail, rooms that have a residential feel, and subtle nods to the local culture.