Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Lovelies, I have good news! Today we’re continuing with the showcase of the best material we published in 2012. And what a better way to follow up yesterday’s amazing feature (25 Stunning Wedding Bouquets – Best of 2012) than with a parade of the most popular centerpieces of the year – and some of my favorites, read more…
- Now that the suns out, brunch season is upon us and theres nothing better than enjoying the first meal of the day in a chic garden.
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!
- Auckland Pullman Auckland New Zealand, Pacific Ocean and Australia Pullman Auckland is conveniently located in the popular Auckland City Center area. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Pullman Auckland. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, …
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- Luxury Holidays at Diamonds Athuruga For all-inclusive luxury accommodation on a stunning island in the Maldives look no further than Diamonds Athuruga. The perfect location for a honeymoon or simply a blissfully relaxing beach holiday, this high-end resort is carefully constructed using natural woods and white linens in order to blend in to the breath-taking natural beauty which surrounds it.
- Take advantage of all of that extra time spent indoors this season — winter is a perfect time to tackle larger organizing projects. Clearing the clutter and bringing order to every room will reap benefits for the entire year.
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- Adding plants to your living space is more than enough to take it aesthetically to the next level, but if youre really going for a vibe, then up the decor even more with colorful patterns and rich textiles. Found here.
- Weve all got a few extra frames hiding somewhere around the house. Heres a DIY serving tray from our Home Maker Sallie Dale that will put them to good use for your next get-together. Whether youre an expert of a first-timer, its easy. Just remove the backing, flip, mark where your handles will go, and pre-drill their holes. Screw in handles, customize with your choice of patterns, glue everything into place and youre ready to serve your guests something picture perfect! Click for the steps.