Photo via: timeout.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An elegant champagne brunch with a mimosa bar, a brunch buffet and dessert table, and a classical string trio! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- We love the idea of framing a key to your favorite hotel in a chic shadowbox. Cant wait to visit The Spectator Hotel, that is opening soon in Charleston.
- The Oyster Box Hotel Red Carnation Hotel Group
- Beautiful coastal vignette classic • casual • home: A Favorite Stop for Inspiration
- The Viceroy Miami is quintessentially Miami (in a good way!). Its absolutely stunning and embodies a mod yet funky South Beach attitude with a twist.
- Montreal is a wonderful vacation destination. A 6-hour drive from New York City, yet it feels an ocean apart. With bustling nightlife and an impressive restaurant scene, the city is truly a great vacation spot. And if youre planning the perfect luxurious weekend getaway, look no further than the Ritz-Carlton Montreal.
- Crosshatch Cone Gold Decanter | Set the modern table with a decanter in a geometric shape. The chic detailing of the vintage-inspired crosshatch pattern makes this an elegant barware staple.
- Balthazar Champagne Bar by SPACE Copenhagen | The feature ceiling is so effective in this design, the space now appears to be bigger through such a simple idea.
- Healthy Lifestyle Bar – In the age of the healthy lifestyle bar, there are plenty of sources of inspiration that translate the earthy nature of the product into a rustic r…
- Rustic leather chairs, marble tabletop and exposed brick walls is the perfect combination for a bar. Kudos to Soho House Toronto.
- The bar is opposite Great Hall. A lovely room too. The first bar is in Oscars Restaurant.
- Love this Beverage center idea -Savvy Southern Style: My Favorite Room….Classic Casual Home