Photo via: trendland.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In Melbourne, Australia, you can live a theatrical and voyeuristic experience, in The Prahran Hotel, a small city pub turned into a hotel by Techné Architects.
- Auckland Pullman Auckland New Zealand, Pacific Ocean and Australia Pullman Auckland is conveniently located in the popular Auckland City Center area. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Pullman Auckland. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, …
- Burbury Hotel in Australia, design by KAton Redgen Mathieson
- Office shed with bike storage
- The Prahran Hotel, Melbourne, Australia
- Worlds Most Amazing Hotel Bathrooms – Kangaroo Island, Australia. This will be is my house!
- Designer Tamara Kaye-Honey’s Guide to Sydney, Australia | Rue
- Hayman Island – Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Luxury Accommodations..Located in the heart of South Africa in the middle of the stunning Madikwe Game Reserve, Madikwe Safari Lodge was built to blend with the natural landscape, http://www.madikwesafarilodge.co.za/default.asp
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Backyard is so cozy a place that it is your first choice of relax and simple entertainment after a tough day at work. So there’s no reason not to make it the best. You can often see pots, flowers, walkway, bench, and pergola in landscape designs. However, you still feel missing something. Want more challenging […]