Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Boom Boom Room, The Standard NY Hotel | Roman and Williams Buildings and Interiors | Archinect
- Generator hostel by The Design Agency, Copenhagen – Denmark
- Balthazar Champagne Bar by SPACE Copenhagen | The feature ceiling is so effective in this design, the space now appears to be bigger through such a simple idea.
- Design Hotels 2014 9 Hotel SP34, Copenhagen Love the two tone wall detail here.
- 10 hip hostels around the world: Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Berlin, Copenhagen, L.A., Lisbon, NYC, Prague, Split
- Slightly more than 20 years after Generator Hostels was founded, a 10th location has opened its doors – hot on the heels of London, Venice, Paris, Hamburg, Rome, Berlin, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Dublin.
- Located on a narrow cobblestone street, a short stroll from the city’s Latin Quarter, Paris’ hip Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche is a cross between a Berlin loft and a Copenhagen concept store. Designed by fashion journalist Vanessa Scoffier, contemporary 1950s Danish consoles and vintage fabrics sit with rattan furniture, leafy print wallpaper and decorative pineapples.
- Copenhagen | Spisehuset A stunning little restaurant with four-course, snack, and cheese menus. Theres local and seasonal handmade beers and organic wine. All at a great value. Only open on evenings from Wednesday to Saturday.
- Moooi chandelier, reclaimed wood planks, Tom Dixon slab chairs, Dinesen Douglas floor. Restaurant Radio, Copenhagen. allgoodthings danish spotted by @missdesignsays
- Luxury Accommodations..Located in the heart of South Africa in the middle of the stunning Madikwe Game Reserve, Madikwe Safari Lodge was built to blend with the natural landscape, http://www.madikwesafarilodge.co.za/default.asp
- love the gold gift wrap paper as a table runner
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is