Photo via: bravotv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Located 200 meters from the Caribbean and situated on the corner of the famed 5th Avenue and calle 38, VIa 38 is the newest high end development in Playa del Carmen. It is not only its 83 ft long swimming pool and its lounge …
- A gray-tone marble island and matching countertops is the ideal serene match for overcast cabinetry and light wooden flooring.
- Ethereal pink blooms adorn The Plaza lobby this week. Stunning Amaryllises, Dutch Tulips and delicate Quince flowers transformed the hotel lobby into a serene ambiance. The Plaza certainly looks pretty in pink!
- The Dark Dreams collection includes serene and dreamy colors like teal, charcoal, and eggplant that are meant to evoke a mystical atmosphere. In a bedroom, the colors help create a relaxing feel when mixed with white trim, richly patterned textiles, and metallic gold accessories.
- Feels serene like a really nice hotel room but still vibrant with pops of bright color.
- Christmas decorations in the lobby of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park.
- Northbrook Park Surrey – White drapes with tie-backs and backing drape to create an entrance and screen off the area behind and wall uplighters in pink by www.stressfreehire.com venuetransformers
- Celebration in the Oaks at New Orleans City Park
- Ate at Club 33, New Orleans Square, Disneyland Labor Day Weekend 2013. The food and service were excellent. We got to eat in the Tropy Room and closed the park. It was an amazing birthday celebration.
- Reform Kitchen / New York guiNew York City | shopping | Bleecker Street, Between Christopher Street and 8th Avenue, Bleecker holds Jean Michel Cazabat, Alexis Bittar, Ralph Lauren, Comptoir des Cotonniers, 7 for All Mankind, MAC, Burberry and Burberry Brit, Jo Malone, Michael Kors, NARS, Marc Jacobs (mens, womens, and Bookmarc), Lulu Guinness, Intermix, Sandro, Bond No. 9, Jack Spade, James Perse, Zadig and Voltaire and several smaller boutiques (Sucre, Satya Jewelry and Pinky Otto are musts).
- Traditional Ottoman Wooden House on the Asian side in Istanbul. It is in Moda, a neighbourhood which has very few of these old homes still standing. This house has been restored in the past couple of years. Gorgeous
- The Very Best Balloon Blog: Here are a few of my favorite 2011 Qualatex Group Facebook photographs!