Photo via: design-milk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shelter From the Gray: Alumni Club Is Now The William Hotel | Projects | Interior Design
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- The industrial character of this 19th-century whiskey factory in Philadelphia was retained during its conversion into a restaurant and boutique hotel.
- Happy Friday! Incredible infinity pool in the Miramonti Boutique Hotel designed by Tara Architekten d_signers
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- next time in NYC – Hudson Hotel
- The Plaza Hotel nyc
- The Great Gatsby (2013) The Fitzgerald Suite at The Plaza Hotel, NYC. A collaboration with Academy Award-winning designer Catherine Martin.
- Lobby of The Hudson Hotel, NYC design nspiration http://www.formdecor.com/blog/2013/featured-professionals/congratulations-to-ian-schrager/
- The beautiful St. Regis New York hotel room. Regal bedroom, amazing decor. I love the chandelier! NYC NY
- Hotel OLAYAThis boutique hotel in KSA each room to feel like a distinctly stylish studio apartment. Although each suite is impressive. All of them stand out because it is filled with mid-century modern elements but still manages to feel warm and comforta…
- Hotel les Haras, a boutique hotel in Strasbourg