Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tips And Tricks To Choose Your Wedding Decoration Based On Your Personality Type
- Organizing Made Fun: small master bedroom: tricks to make it feel bigger & organized
- Plan a last minute New Years Eve party with these DIY Saturday tips. Watch a video from Pottery Barn to decorate your home, and get ideas for food, invitations & more!
- If you want an elegant look, but doubt that it’s possible in your small living room space, see if these 10 tips of ways to make your small living room…
- Self-confessed literature lover or coffee table book hoarder, if your collection is getting out of hand, follow our styling tips on organising and showcasing your favourite titles in your home. From bookshelf features to ways with colour, for an interior update that costs nothing, here are six creative ways to spruce up your abode…
- Take advantage of all of that extra time spent indoors this season — winter is a perfect time to tackle larger organizing projects. Clearing the clutter and bringing order to every room will reap benefits for the entire year.
- Surround your bathroom with romance and relaxing ambiance. Learn how to pick the romantic bathroom design that produces your desired sensuality. – Page 3
- Build and mount this simple set of wooden wall shelves to easily double—if not triple—the existing storage in your bathroom.
- Newbury Traditional Back-to-Wall Roll Top Bath Suite, bring a glorious period style to your bathroom with the our stunning collection of traditional bathroom suites.
- Weve collected 50 gorgeous pictures to inspire your minimalist home decor — including ideas for your living room, office, dining room, kitchen, and bathroom.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Anthropologie stylists predict the biggest trend of the season and share their insider tips for styling your home like a pro.