Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Helpful tip for getting that department store look on your home christmas tree! Seems like a lot but most garland is sold in 10-20ft rolls and lights are sold in boxes of 1-6 hundred! Also you could do homemade ornaments.
- Mondrian London Hotel | Tom Dixon
- Moooi chandelier, reclaimed wood planks, Tom Dixon slab chairs, Dinesen Douglas floor. Restaurant Radio, Copenhagen. allgoodthings danish spotted by @missdesignsays
- The W Retreat Koh Samui Resort is a luxury island destination located in Maenam Beach in Southeast Asia. This contemporary styled getaway’s focal point revolves around the picturesque island scenery as gives ample opportunity to view the stellar crystalline ocean and island shoreline. Open rooms, floating lounges and infinity pools are just this icing on the cake to this state of the art venue. Glowing lights and modern design mixed with the beautiful and surreal landscape make the W Retreat .
- Master Bedroom Décor – I like the mix of grey and white. The rug and bedspread are cute
- How would you like to see 23 fun and creative porches all decked out for autumn? We are honored to be able to bring together 23 bloggers who are sharing their f…
- When I tell you guys that Banana Froyo tastes exactly like real ice cream or that a Grain-free English Muffin is just as good as a the regular carb-filled ones, you know that the information is coming from someone who is used to eating healthy foods. Therefore, if you are someone who eats pretty healthy …
- t looks like a metal surround. We are looking for a FP surround and our designer gave us info on the metal but I cant find the details. Look under Ion at Ann Sacks.
- You have a down comforter that has been serving you well, and now its in need of a good washing. So, how want to know whether you can machine wash the comforter yourself at home or whether you should have it dry cleaned. First, to answer that…
- Window decorations at the Pop Century Resort at Disney – created with a Cricut machine, some imagination, and a little help from a friend!
- Not sure where this is going in my dream house but I so need that drink machine. Only changes I would make, margarita machine and beer tap