Photo via: yournestdesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tegel Kunci motif kawung – Javanese traditional tile with batik kawung pattern
- Layering of spaces – go lighter at the ceiling – mesh Scandinavian and traditional beaux arts Bermuda
- Wedding cakes aren’t supposed to be black… or are they? These black beauties may have you changing your mind. For the stylish, edgy bride who is after an unusual and definitely memorable cake, black’s the way to go. Take a look and see if you’re bold enough to go black instead of the traditional white …
- Traditional Ottoman Wooden House on the Asian side in Istanbul. It is in Moda, a neighbourhood which has very few of these old homes still standing. This house has been restored in the past couple of years. Gorgeous
- KALLISTA offers luxury designer faucets and fixtures in a variety of traditional, transitional and modern styles to outfit any bathroom or kitchen.
- KRADS – krads.info / Architecture/ interior design/ VILLA G – Situated on a hill above the wetlands edging the fjord just outside the Danish town Randers, Villa G is an interpretation of traditional Danish brickwork.
- Newbury Traditional Back-to-Wall Roll Top Bath Suite, bring a glorious period style to your bathroom with the our stunning collection of traditional bathroom suites.
- How to get ecletic kitchens? Use modern, vintage or traditional decor elements and modern furniture. See more home design ideas at: http://www.homedesignideas.eu/
- Love the enclosed shower, but cute idea to add character (and natural light!) by adding a portal window (or another round, decorative window) between the shower and tub space traditional bathroom by JWT Associates
- A brand new collection featuring the timeless traditional interior with 15 Classy & Elegant Traditional Bedroom Designs That Will Fit Any Home.
- Create a traditional, sophisticated scheme in your living room with a grown-up shade of purple. Set it against a grey backdrop so the daring palette breathes life into a neutral scheme. Full-length curtains add a luxurious touch and keep the room nice and warm. An L-shaped seating arrangement is perfect for an open-plan space.
- It’s funny. Over the years I’ve featured the houses of some major movie stars, but it’s the homes of reality-TV personalities that readers request most. Those of you who asked to see photos of Bethenny Frankel’s newly remoed loft in TriBeCa are in luck because Traditional Home magazine featured it in their current issue.The 3,400-square-foot …