Photo via: worldofarchi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I would hazard a guess that the majority of us have introduced a little bit of Bohemian style into our homes without even realising it. Remember there are no new ideas, just reinvented ones – I am happy to say though that these are usually improved upon versions. The hippy days of the late 60s …
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- The Grumpy owl is an art print of my Original watercolor painting. The Original was sold. A lovely gift for nature and wild life lovers. This is a limited edition of 50. * watermark will not appear on the painting * mat and frames are not included Available in the sizes below – please pick the size from the drop window on the right: 5 X 7 inch = 12.7 X 17.8 cm 4 X 6 inch = 10.2 X 15.2 cm A5 5.8 X 8.3 inch = 14.8 X 21 cm 8 X 10 inch = 20.3 X 25.4 cm A4 8.3 X11.7 inc = 21 X29.7 cm 11 X14 inch = 28 X X35.5 cm A3 11.7 X 16.5 inch = 29.7 X42 cm Colors:Brown, Beige , Rust green and grey Position: vertical – portrait Shipping: I ship a day till 3 days after getting payment notification from Pay Pal. Shipping is by Register air mail. Its usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to the USA (Europe about 2 weeks). It will be packed with protective Sleeve and a sturdy backing to keep it safe. * expediate shipping look at this listing and add one that suits you to the cart: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172019324/express-ems-shipping?ref=shop_home_active_1 https://www.etsy.com/listing/176481604/priority-mail-express-shipping-for?ref=shop_home_active_2 Printed on Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with Ultra chrome K3 pigments, Colors are beautiful and vivid. Paper – Canson Arches Aquarell Rag 240gsm with subtle texture that retains the look of the original watercolor. I try my best that the photos presented here will reflect the actual print colors, but there are always differences in colors between monitors. Your feedback is important to me; dont hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thanks for visiting Yael Berger The Joy of color
- Since they first began criss-crossing the land and shrinking distances for travelers worldwide, trains have always managed to offer a means of transportation that was both practical and romantic. These ten routes include some of the worlds best rolling views of the countryside as well as some of the most unforgettable service experiences to help any wanderer relive the golden days of rail travel.
- As I prepare to get rid of my glass and metal coffee table (aka “The Kiddy Guillotine”) I have been looking for the perfect ottoman to serve as a coffee table. It’s tough! There are many things than one wants in the function of an ottoman, but you also want it to look good! phentermine …
- Baby nooks in a nest wall art, with an inspirational quote: Nothing endures but change. This inspirational photo print will enhance your home decor in any room of your choice. I found this nest of baby nooks on the side of the lake at the park. I thought the quote about change was applicable since they change their appearance so drastically when they grow up. My photo art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1 white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity. Masks, effects and vignette options add distinction and definition. Available in two sizes: 12 X 9 inches or 16 X 12 inches. Please remember that colors may vary due to your monitor settings. The frame is for display purpose only and is NOT included in your purchase. You will receive one fine art print for each purchase. Please note that the resolution has been reduced for web viewing purposes. Your purchased print will be a high resolution copy. Any watermarks you might see on screen will not be on your image. All prints will be packaged in an acid-free, protective sleeve in a stay flat cardboard envelope or a postal tube. Your order will ship from the professional photographic print lab that I am partnered with which is closest to you, either USA, UK or Canada. All images shown in this shop are copyrighted under US and International copyright law to Judi Saunders and may not be used without permission. Please contact me if you wish to license an image for commercial use.
- There is a reason that so many of us look to French style for inspiration – from clothing to interiors to cuisine. The French way of life simply seems to take t
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.
- There is a trend of building smaller homes. And aside from the master bedroom, secondary bedrooms are also getting the down-scaling treatment. But the downsizing lifestyle has also trimmed away much of the personal stuff that would have cramped the modern bedrooms. Here are 50 awesome small bedroom ideas and designs that are smart, space-efficient and beautiful.
- The hotter days of summer ask for long days at the pool and what’s better than luxury pools to keep you refreshed all day?