Photo via: zazzle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Trendy blue and white pattern pillow
- Trendy grey and white pattern throw pillows
- Trendy yellow and white pattern pillows
- Design Hotels 2014 9 Hotel SP34, Copenhagen Love the two tone wall detail here.
- gray, white, and tan bedroom. Great two tone curtains and upholstered headboard! Love the softness of the neutral colors
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Our classic Chesterfield in bluevelvet … Beautiful details, lines + comfort. handcrafted furniture furnituredesign interiorinspo interiordesign aqua teal turquoise aquamarine velvet cococohome comfortablecouch tufted tuftlove tuftedsofa
- Turquoise Theme Wedding- Indian Theme Wedding Decorations
- Turquoise, mint, lavender, lilac, amethyst, gold, agate wedding palette
- Plants // Cactus. Available at Trendy Bucks on Main Street in Vancouver
- Neutral Living Room. Neutral Living Room Pillow, Coffee Table, Sofa, Decor. Monika Hibbs.