Photo via: leibal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Room Mate Giulia Hotel in Milan by Patricia Urquiola | Yellowtrace
- L’hôtel Giulia, avec ses 85 chambres vient d’ouvrir ses portes, en plein coeur de Milan. Il appartient à la chaine Room Mate hôtel et a été réalisé par Patricia Urquiola. Je suis toujours emballée par les créations de cette architecte. Ici j’aime l’atmosphère gaie, colorée et accueillante, la touche vintage des chambres, le mur courbé du lobby réalisé en briques,… Lire la suite de
- Patricia Urquiola ontwerpt het prachtige Room Mate Hotel in Milaan – Roomed
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Baby nooks in a nest wall art, with an inspirational quote: Nothing endures but change. This inspirational photo print will enhance your home decor in any room of your choice. I found this nest of baby nooks on the side of the lake at the park. I thought the quote about change was applicable since they change their appearance so drastically when they grow up. My photo art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1 white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity. Masks, effects and vignette options add distinction and definition. Available in two sizes: 12 X 9 inches or 16 X 12 inches. Please remember that colors may vary due to your monitor settings. The frame is for display purpose only and is NOT included in your purchase. You will receive one fine art print for each purchase. Please note that the resolution has been reduced for web viewing purposes. Your purchased print will be a high resolution copy. Any watermarks you might see on screen will not be on your image. All prints will be packaged in an acid-free, protective sleeve in a stay flat cardboard envelope or a postal tube. Your order will ship from the professional photographic print lab that I am partnered with which is closest to you, either USA, UK or Canada. All images shown in this shop are copyrighted under US and International copyright law to Judi Saunders and may not be used without permission. Please contact me if you wish to license an image for commercial use.
- Feels serene like a really nice hotel room but still vibrant with pops of bright color.
- Pale Oak By Benjamin Moore is a balanced and versatile warm neutral griege paint color that works beautifully in a variety of lighting situations.
- Create a traditional, sophisticated scheme in your living room with a grown-up shade of purple. Set it against a grey backdrop so the daring palette breathes life into a neutral scheme. Full-length curtains add a luxurious touch and keep the room nice and warm. An L-shaped seating arrangement is perfect for an open-plan space.
- Tai Ping – Mandarin Oriental Barcelona with Patricia Urquiola Tai Ping – Hong Kong – Paris – New York – Tapis – 1956 – Décoration – Intérieur – Ambiance – Allée – Passerelle – Design – Bois – Bleu – Marron – APR
- Lavender is known as a soft, romantic shade of purple that works well with almost any other combination, which is frequently used in wedding celebrations, from color palette, decorations to dresses and favors. Here’re…
- In this post the brand identity for Moon Water Home Hotel created by Shou-Wei Tsai, a designer from London, United Kingdom. Its a nice identity with a luxurious look because of the color combination black, white and gold…
- The perfect clutch bag for traveling and spending the day at the beach. Cant you just feel that sea breeze and smell the fresh salt air with this inspirational zipper pouch that has an original photo of the famous Jersey Shore? I spent many a wonderful summers day down the shore and took this photo before Sandy, at Seaside Park. Keep your makeup, iPad or other treasures free from sand and carry them in style with this zip clutch bag. Maybe you can even sneak in some salt water taffy! Crafted with 100% poly-poplin fabric, it is double stitched at the seams for extra durability and includes a durable metal zipper for securing your valuables. Available in two sizes: large: 12.5 inches by 8.5 inches medium: 9.5 inches by 6 inches CARE INSTRUCTIONS Spot clean or dry clean only.