Photo via: positivemed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love the gold gift wrap paper as a table runner
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- t looks like a metal surround. We are looking for a FP surround and our designer gave us info on the metal but I cant find the details. Look under Ion at Ann Sacks.
- Baby nooks in a nest wall art, with an inspirational quote: Nothing endures but change. This inspirational photo print will enhance your home decor in any room of your choice. I found this nest of baby nooks on the side of the lake at the park. I thought the quote about change was applicable since they change their appearance so drastically when they grow up. My photo art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1 white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity. Masks, effects and vignette options add distinction and definition. Available in two sizes: 12 X 9 inches or 16 X 12 inches. Please remember that colors may vary due to your monitor settings. The frame is for display purpose only and is NOT included in your purchase. You will receive one fine art print for each purchase. Please note that the resolution has been reduced for web viewing purposes. Your purchased print will be a high resolution copy. Any watermarks you might see on screen will not be on your image. All prints will be packaged in an acid-free, protective sleeve in a stay flat cardboard envelope or a postal tube. Your order will ship from the professional photographic print lab that I am partnered with which is closest to you, either USA, UK or Canada. All images shown in this shop are copyrighted under US and International copyright law to Judi Saunders and may not be used without permission. Please contact me if you wish to license an image for commercial use.
- As I prepare to get rid of my glass and metal coffee table (aka “The Kiddy Guillotine”) I have been looking for the perfect ottoman to serve as a coffee table. It’s tough! There are many things than one wants in the function of an ottoman, but you also want it to look good! phentermine …
- I like to throw a bunch of seasonal books on the little table where the Happy Buddy eats. Then, while we’re dining, I will read to him. Quite honestly, this is the only place I can read to him because the table is the only place he is still for longer than a second. Usually …
- create a layered fall table display, seasonal holiday d cor, I love the combination of vibrant colors sparkly pumpkins and velvety ones too
- In love with this table decor! I think Ive finally found what I want to do on my dining room table! At least when its not the holidays… 😉
- love the marble topped table with the warm wood chairs and bench
- 2,266 Likes, 34 Comments – H&F by Lizbeth C (@homeandfabulous) on Instagram: “Hi everyone I have a new post up on the HomeGoods design happy blog! Its all about coffee table…”
- Seven Days Till Christmas…Its Time To Set The Table
- When we talk of adding beautiful ‘vases’ to our home, then most often we just think of the lovely flower vases that adorn the side table in the living room