Photo via: myconianvillas.reserve-online.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Villa La Samanna Villas – St. Martin Island Villa
- Self-confessed literature lover or coffee table book hoarder, if your collection is getting out of hand, follow our styling tips on organising and showcasing your favourite titles in your home. From bookshelf features to ways with colour, for an interior update that costs nothing, here are six creative ways to spruce up your abode…
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- The Siam Villa, by Thai designer Eggarat Wongcharit, at the Iniala Beach House resort in Phuket, Thailand.
- Shipwreck Bay – Greece. Experienced this in 2005. So beautiful.
- Villa Moda in Bahrain от Marcel Wanders. Обсуждение на LiveInternet – Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников
- Thailand is well-known among travelers for having spectacular views. That’s just one of the reason you’ll want to visit the Keemala Resort, which sits in a secluded hillside just 40 minutes from Phuket. The resort sits in the lush woodlands of Thailand, and offers a retreat from every day life. Guests of the resort can choose from four separate styles of huts: clay and straw cottages, tent villas, tree houses and birds nest villas.
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!
- 1,523 Likes, 128 Comments – The Venue Report (@thevenuereport) on Instagram: “NEW OPENING | CASA COOK RHODES, Greece. This brand new bohemian boutique hotel is set near the…”
- There are many Anguilla lodging options, from Anguilla hotels to villas to bed and breakfasts. On the islands southern shore looking out to St. Martin, Las EsQuinas is a luxurious-rustic boutique bed and breakfast, the latest one to join the scene in Anguilla.
- A frangipani tree lends a verdant note to Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber’s Mexico villa’s courtyard, which is furnished with teak tables and seating custom made by Jasper; the cushions are upholstered in a Ralph Lauren Home fabric, and the accent pillows are by John Robshaw.Pin it.
- 17 Pictures Of The Recently Opened Casa Cook Hotel In Rhodes, Greece