Photo via: 1.bp.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Neat example of desert interior plant design indoors. Our Everything Grows designer nailed it with the yucca cane and the succulent bowl in this high light location at one of our client locations in San Francisco.
- A walled, brick-floored terrace brings an extra level of living space to this Brooklyn, N.Y., townhouse. High walls that surround the space offer privacy, and plantings at various heights pop against the walls dark green paint. Contemporary wood folding chairs provide simple seating, while the spacious patio leaves plenty of room for entertaining.
- Pale Oak By Benjamin Moore is a balanced and versatile warm neutral griege paint color that works beautifully in a variety of lighting situations.
- KALLISTA offers luxury designer faucets and fixtures in a variety of traditional, transitional and modern styles to outfit any bathroom or kitchen.
- Felt succulent planter / felted bowl / Mini flower vase vase / White for Christmas / place holder on Etsy, $21.00
- A bit too corporate until you change the fabric to a patterned variety. Upholstered Wall Ideas for Your Home + Bedroom Furniture
- Flickr – DVIDSHUB – New eco-dome signals changes for local village (Image 10 of 10) – Nader Khalili – Wikipedia
- Luxury Accommodations..Located in the heart of South Africa in the middle of the stunning Madikwe Game Reserve, Madikwe Safari Lodge was built to blend with the natural landscape, http://www.madikwesafarilodge.co.za/default.asp
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- would love it, if it were on top of a building and you had the most wonderful view over the city and could still be surounded by plants. (dont what have to pay for the heating in winter )
- DIY Waterdrop Solar Lights | Easy, budget friendly and one of a kind DIY backyard ornaments and landscape lights | Upcycled candle sticks | Upcycled plant watering globes | Step-by-step tutorial for DIY waterdrop solar lights | DIY whimsical garden lights | Before & After | TheNavagePatch.com
- Nice herb garden. Good way to keep plants controlled & small, but have tons of herb variety.