Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Art nouveau staircase jetzt neu! ->. . . . . der Blog für den Gentleman.viele interessante Beiträge – www.thegentlemanclub.de/blog
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Art Nouveau – Hotel Hannon – Bruxelles – Serre Jardin dhiver
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!
- DIY canopy beds are one of the most beautiful kinds of bed decors that can bring your bedroom a new range of beauty and elegance.
- The Joule Hotel in Dallas boasts one of the worlds most epic hotel pools
- Beach Living can be accomplished anywhere! Bring that coastal vibe into your home with this Starfish decoration. This beach decor is a great addition to your tropical decor. An amazing nautical sign for your beach decor. The size is roughly 24 x 43 x 2 Please message me if you would like this piece in another color or size. This wall art is made from reclaimed pallet wood. The years of weather and miles of wear creates a rustic look that simply can not be artificially created. Splits, cracks and nail holes build character. This item has already been sold. Your purchase will be a very similar product. Reclaimed wood provides a unique appearance. Each item is a one of a kind. While custom orders will be very similar to the item shown, some differences may be noticeable. This item is shipped complete and with necessary mounting hardware. If you would like this piece in another size or color please message me! Check out the rest of the shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodburyCreek?ref=search_shop_redirect 123178
- Baby nooks in a nest wall art, with an inspirational quote: Nothing endures but change. This inspirational photo print will enhance your home decor in any room of your choice. I found this nest of baby nooks on the side of the lake at the park. I thought the quote about change was applicable since they change their appearance so drastically when they grow up. My photo art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1 white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity. Masks, effects and vignette options add distinction and definition. Available in two sizes: 12 X 9 inches or 16 X 12 inches. Please remember that colors may vary due to your monitor settings. The frame is for display purpose only and is NOT included in your purchase. You will receive one fine art print for each purchase. Please note that the resolution has been reduced for web viewing purposes. Your purchased print will be a high resolution copy. Any watermarks you might see on screen will not be on your image. All prints will be packaged in an acid-free, protective sleeve in a stay flat cardboard envelope or a postal tube. Your order will ship from the professional photographic print lab that I am partnered with which is closest to you, either USA, UK or Canada. All images shown in this shop are copyrighted under US and International copyright law to Judi Saunders and may not be used without permission. Please contact me if you wish to license an image for commercial use.
- The Grumpy owl is an art print of my Original watercolor painting. The Original was sold. A lovely gift for nature and wild life lovers. This is a limited edition of 50. * watermark will not appear on the painting * mat and frames are not included Available in the sizes below – please pick the size from the drop window on the right: 5 X 7 inch = 12.7 X 17.8 cm 4 X 6 inch = 10.2 X 15.2 cm A5 5.8 X 8.3 inch = 14.8 X 21 cm 8 X 10 inch = 20.3 X 25.4 cm A4 8.3 X11.7 inc = 21 X29.7 cm 11 X14 inch = 28 X X35.5 cm A3 11.7 X 16.5 inch = 29.7 X42 cm Colors:Brown, Beige , Rust green and grey Position: vertical – portrait Shipping: I ship a day till 3 days after getting payment notification from Pay Pal. Shipping is by Register air mail. Its usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to the USA (Europe about 2 weeks). It will be packed with protective Sleeve and a sturdy backing to keep it safe. * expediate shipping look at this listing and add one that suits you to the cart: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172019324/express-ems-shipping?ref=shop_home_active_1 https://www.etsy.com/listing/176481604/priority-mail-express-shipping-for?ref=shop_home_active_2 Printed on Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with Ultra chrome K3 pigments, Colors are beautiful and vivid. Paper – Canson Arches Aquarell Rag 240gsm with subtle texture that retains the look of the original watercolor. I try my best that the photos presented here will reflect the actual print colors, but there are always differences in colors between monitors. Your feedback is important to me; dont hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thanks for visiting Yael Berger The Joy of color
- An in-depth review of Hotel Victor in Miami, Florida, including current room rates, compelling photography, and need-to-know facts.
- Introducing the Puro Hotel in Gdansk, Poland • Design Father
- The perfect clutch bag for traveling and spending the day at the beach. Cant you just feel that sea breeze and smell the fresh salt air with this inspirational zipper pouch that has an original photo of the famous Jersey Shore? I spent many a wonderful summers day down the shore and took this photo before Sandy, at Seaside Park. Keep your makeup, iPad or other treasures free from sand and carry them in style with this zip clutch bag. Maybe you can even sneak in some salt water taffy! Crafted with 100% poly-poplin fabric, it is double stitched at the seams for extra durability and includes a durable metal zipper for securing your valuables. Available in two sizes: large: 12.5 inches by 8.5 inches medium: 9.5 inches by 6 inches CARE INSTRUCTIONS Spot clean or dry clean only.