Photo via: rummage-a-rama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Los Enamorados: een hotel vol vintage finds in het noorden van Ibiza – Roomed..8..
- Christmas Ornament Hanging Basket – Something like this but more rustic:)
- DIY Christmas Ornament Branch
- Christmas Decorating Ideas For Front Door 2014 | Modern Home …
- Rose Flower Petals Floating Candle Light Vase Wedding in 2014 Christmas – Centerpiece Tall Glass Candle Holders
- When Christmas comes around, we all look to get the largest and best tree to decorate. However, the decorations are ultimately what makes a successful Christmas tree. Whether you’re looking for glam Christmas…
- 2011 Capital Hotel Christmas tree – Because our wedding is so close to Christmas, you can look forward to gazing in awe of these gorgeous decorations during your stay at the hotel over the wedding weekend! Maybe even a Santa sighting…
- Be sure to follow our group board Christmas Tree on Pinterest for all of the latest and best Christmas Tree posts.
- note the palm tree in the blue and white porcelain
- Helpful tip for getting that department store look on your home christmas tree! Seems like a lot but most garland is sold in 10-20ft rolls and lights are sold in boxes of 1-6 hundred! Also you could do homemade ornaments.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Thailand is well-known among travelers for having spectacular views. That’s just one of the reason you’ll want to visit the Keemala Resort, which sits in a secluded hillside just 40 minutes from Phuket. The resort sits in the lush woodlands of Thailand, and offers a retreat from every day life. Guests of the resort can choose from four separate styles of huts: clay and straw cottages, tent villas, tree houses and birds nest villas.