Photo via: flourishdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Citizen Hotel Sacramento, Ca Wedding “Bendel Botanical” Bridal Bouquet of French anemone, Sahara roses, freesia, hydrangea, sweet pea, and hanging amarathus.
- When it comes to your wedding bouquet, let the seasons be your guide. Fall is a fabulous time for flowers and we’ve rounded up the arrangements that best showcase autumn. Take a look at our 10 favorite fall wedding bouquets:
- The Capitol View Room at the Hyatt Hotel in Sacramento, Ca. Reception featuring varying centerpieces in deep purples.
- Inside Weddings Spring 2017 issue gorgeous wedding ceremony with lots of flowers at The Plaza hotel New York City
- Blue, pink, hot pink, and peach cascent (half cascade, half crescent) bridal bouquet by Something Floral / Something Spectacular, Warren, MI, featuring roses, garden roses, spray roses, and delphinium. bridal wedding bouquet trailing cascade flowers floral
- Dusty Miller Centerpiece in a Copper Bowl | The Lacquerie | See More: http://heyweddinglady.com/dusk-and-copper-modern-metallic-wedding-inspiration/
- Lovelies, I have good news! Today we’re continuing with the showcase of the best material we published in 2012. And what a better way to follow up yesterday’s amazing feature (25 Stunning Wedding Bouquets – Best of 2012) than with a parade of the most popular centerpieces of the year – and some of my favorites, read more…
- An autumn, rustic style, realistic silk/artificial bridal bouquet for a rustic/vintage style barn wedding in Illinois. Featured roses, garden roses, spray roses, dahlias, zinnias, asparagus fern, and natural, dried pods in shades of peach, apricot, ivory, cream, rust, burnt orange, and green. Designed by Something Floral / Something Spectacular, Warren, MI. Photo: David Grelck.
- 30% OFF Vintage sign, guest room, pink flamingo, kitsch decor, mid century, dusty rose, blue green, bird, neon, motel, doo wop
- 2011 Capital Hotel Christmas tree – Because our wedding is so close to Christmas, you can look forward to gazing in awe of these gorgeous decorations during your stay at the hotel over the wedding weekend! Maybe even a Santa sighting…
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Wedding Ceremony: Floral Lace Sashes at Inglewood House Alloa by Eze Events. vintage wedding ezeevents weddingtrends