Photo via: starwoodhotels.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use 1141 real guest reviews to book Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans, New Orleans with confidence. Earn free nights & get our Price Guarantee on Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans, rated &ReviewRating out of &MaxReviewRating by travelers on Hotels.com.
- Brennan’s ~ This grande dame of the French Quarter just got a major face-lift with the help of AD100 designer Richard Keith Langham. The restaurant, always a brunch go-to, now features the celebrated cooking of noted chef Slade Rushing. 417 Royal Street
- Celebration in the Oaks at New Orleans City Park
- Ate at Club 33, New Orleans Square, Disneyland Labor Day Weekend 2013. The food and service were excellent. We got to eat in the Tropy Room and closed the park. It was an amazing birthday celebration.
- Located on a narrow cobblestone street, a short stroll from the city’s Latin Quarter, Paris’ hip Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche is a cross between a Berlin loft and a Copenhagen concept store. Designed by fashion journalist Vanessa Scoffier, contemporary 1950s Danish consoles and vintage fabrics sit with rattan furniture, leafy print wallpaper and decorative pineapples.
- The suite Gris Paris at Pariss Hotel Montana is inspired by the Paris artist Christian Berard, with furnishings featuring illustrations by the French artist Pierre Le Tan.
- The Citizen Hotel Sacramento, Ca Wedding “Bendel Botanical” Bridal Bouquet of French anemone, Sahara roses, freesia, hydrangea, sweet pea, and hanging amarathus.
- Ralph Lauren Home Le Grande Hotel Collection French Nautical Seaside Ocean Beach House Style Blue and White
- Most hotels have a beautiful view out the window, but how about one w/ a skylight view? The Hotel Dwars in Amsterdam definitely has that wow factor going for them!
- typical w hotel guestroom plans – Google Search: …
- W Hotel, Bali
- The Living Room bar in the lobby of the W Hotel South Beach Miami