Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a guest room – turn half of the closet into a hotel amenities station. Mini fridge, microwave, drink station. Great idea! (Hubby already wishes we had a mini-fridge in our bedroom.)
- Mini-Blinds to Roman Shades: Turn those ugly mini-blinds into custom fabric roman shades
- Recycle Pringles can and turn into vase!!
- Sea Shell Fish- cute idea to turn shells from our beach trip each year into a magnet.
- Emanuel Hostel in Split, Croatia, with colourful bunk bed booths and graphics on walls by Lana Vitas Gruić and Toni Radan.
- Creative DIY Ideas: STEP 1. Fold the towel in half so that it makes a …
- Coastal Bouys, allowed to drift with the sea waves, floating devices that can have many purposes.
- Hello from the Waterfront team!
- How to Add Old House Character Charm to Your Newer Home Step 5 | Beneath My Heart
- In Melbourne, Australia, you can live a theatrical and voyeuristic experience, in The Prahran Hotel, a small city pub turned into a hotel by Techné Architects.
- Hit hard run fast turn left – baseball T-Shirts – Mens Premium T-Shirt
- Ethereal pink blooms adorn The Plaza lobby this week. Stunning Amaryllises, Dutch Tulips and delicate Quince flowers transformed the hotel lobby into a serene ambiance. The Plaza certainly looks pretty in pink!