Photo via: architecturaldigest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Where to stay in Portugal | Best boutique hotels in Portugal – via Conde Nast Traveler | Photo 1 of 5: L’AND Vineyards Resort, Alentejo
- home of antiques dealer Boris Vervoordt | styled by Patricia Ketelsen for Architectural Digest
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- Hôtel Providence Paris is a luxury boutique hotel in Paris, France. View our verified guest reviews and online special offers for Hôtel Providence Paris, Paris at Tablet Hotels.
- Paris is always a good idea Thank you @parisinfourmonths for sharing your gorgeous DCmoments from @plaza_athenee Visiting our hotels? Remember to tag your photos, well reshare our favourites flashesofdelight
- 9 day Iceland itinerary including stops in Reykjavik, Vik, Hofn, Egillsstadir, Myvatn, Akureyri, Snaefellsnes. This Iceland itinerary lists things to do in Iceland, what to eat in Iceland, and where to stay in Iceland.
- 10 Hotels to Stay in at Some Point in Your Life theeverygirl
- There are many Anguilla lodging options, from Anguilla hotels to villas to bed and breakfasts. On the islands southern shore looking out to St. Martin, Las EsQuinas is a luxurious-rustic boutique bed and breakfast, the latest one to join the scene in Anguilla.
- 2011 Capital Hotel Christmas tree – Because our wedding is so close to Christmas, you can look forward to gazing in awe of these gorgeous decorations during your stay at the hotel over the wedding weekend! Maybe even a Santa sighting…
- Temporary Extension Cord Protection – If youre having a party or some other event in the yard and you need additional electricity sources, heres a great way to keep extension cord plugs dry. Cut notches in the opposite sides of a reusable plastic container and snap on the lid. Your plugs will stay dry if it happens to rain or the ground is moist.
- Get inspired by Tadao Ando’s minimalist architectural designs including homes, museums and hotels.
- The Grumpy owl is an art print of my Original watercolor painting. The Original was sold. A lovely gift for nature and wild life lovers. This is a limited edition of 50. * watermark will not appear on the painting * mat and frames are not included Available in the sizes below – please pick the size from the drop window on the right: 5 X 7 inch = 12.7 X 17.8 cm 4 X 6 inch = 10.2 X 15.2 cm A5 5.8 X 8.3 inch = 14.8 X 21 cm 8 X 10 inch = 20.3 X 25.4 cm A4 8.3 X11.7 inc = 21 X29.7 cm 11 X14 inch = 28 X X35.5 cm A3 11.7 X 16.5 inch = 29.7 X42 cm Colors:Brown, Beige , Rust green and grey Position: vertical – portrait Shipping: I ship a day till 3 days after getting payment notification from Pay Pal. Shipping is by Register air mail. Its usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to the USA (Europe about 2 weeks). It will be packed with protective Sleeve and a sturdy backing to keep it safe. * expediate shipping look at this listing and add one that suits you to the cart: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172019324/express-ems-shipping?ref=shop_home_active_1 https://www.etsy.com/listing/176481604/priority-mail-express-shipping-for?ref=shop_home_active_2 Printed on Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with Ultra chrome K3 pigments, Colors are beautiful and vivid. Paper – Canson Arches Aquarell Rag 240gsm with subtle texture that retains the look of the original watercolor. I try my best that the photos presented here will reflect the actual print colors, but there are always differences in colors between monitors. Your feedback is important to me; dont hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thanks for visiting Yael Berger The Joy of color