Photo via: iwannatalkwithwood.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Red Trays | Red Coffee Table Tray | Red Coffee Table Trays | Red Ottoman Trays | Red Serving Trays | Red Tray | Red Wood Trays | Red Wood Tray | Red Serving Tray | Red Breakfast Tray | Red Breakfast Trays | Red Vanity Trays | InStyle Decor Luxury High Quality Trays from Hollywood www.instyle-decor.com/red-trays.html Over 10 Years Worldwide Shipping Experience
- I just purchased this wooden toy box at a garage sale and I want to design a pattern to burn into the wood (I think its called Pyrography, but Im no professional). Im looking for a cool, graphic tree/branch/log pattern, showing the woodgrain
- Luxury European Style Antique Finishing Wooden Hand Carving High Headboard Double Bed , Find Complete Details about Luxury European Style Antique Finishing Wooden Hand Carving High Headboard Double Bed,Luxury Solid Wood Double Bed,Wooden Hand Carving Bed,Big Headboard Wood Double Bed from Beds Supplier or Manufacturer-Bisini Furniture And Decoration Co., Ltd.
- Brick wall, wooden table and chairs and metal shelf – industrial interior design Repin By @residencestyle
- A Taste of Japan: Hotel Ambassador & Spa by Ali Tayar | Projects | Interior Design
- Thailand is well-known among travelers for having spectacular views. That’s just one of the reason you’ll want to visit the Keemala Resort, which sits in a secluded hillside just 40 minutes from Phuket. The resort sits in the lush woodlands of Thailand, and offers a retreat from every day life. Guests of the resort can choose from four separate styles of huts: clay and straw cottages, tent villas, tree houses and birds nest villas.
- Tea Caddy Tray – White�
- Vintage 1920 Vanity Set Gold Filegree Tray, Mirror, Brush, Comb, Perfume, Powder
- You dont need a butler to make use of this handy side table. The tray has handles for easy carrying, and is light-weight enough to move around the home.
- Hotel Toiletries – Presentation Tray – Frosted – Pack Of 2
- Weve all got a few extra frames hiding somewhere around the house. Heres a DIY serving tray from our Home Maker Sallie Dale that will put them to good use for your next get-together. Whether youre an expert of a first-timer, its easy. Just remove the backing, flip, mark where your handles will go, and pre-drill their holes. Screw in handles, customize with your choice of patterns, glue everything into place and youre ready to serve your guests something picture perfect! Click for the steps.
- Love one another – wood sign by Aimee Weaver Designs, made from reclaimed barn wood, scripture sign