Photo via: garnishandglaze.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- If you consider yourself to be a person of modern taste, you’ll love the contemporary style. If you’re looking to redo your living room in this style, follow these 2 simple steps for style success: 1) Look for furniture pieces that feature streamlined designs with little touches of funk. Pieces like the tufted Athena living room collection, as seen above, best describe this. 2) Throw in some décor and accents like bright or neon pieces, or contemporary art to complete the look.
- Be warned, these man cave ideas might have you staying in your favorite room the whole day. Grab a beer and check out which DIYs to cross off your list.
- Weve all got a few extra frames hiding somewhere around the house. Heres a DIY serving tray from our Home Maker Sallie Dale that will put them to good use for your next get-together. Whether youre an expert of a first-timer, its easy. Just remove the backing, flip, mark where your handles will go, and pre-drill their holes. Screw in handles, customize with your choice of patterns, glue everything into place and youre ready to serve your guests something picture perfect! Click for the steps.
- The perfect clutch bag for traveling and spending the day at the beach. Cant you just feel that sea breeze and smell the fresh salt air with this inspirational zipper pouch that has an original photo of the famous Jersey Shore? I spent many a wonderful summers day down the shore and took this photo before Sandy, at Seaside Park. Keep your makeup, iPad or other treasures free from sand and carry them in style with this zip clutch bag. Maybe you can even sneak in some salt water taffy! Crafted with 100% poly-poplin fabric, it is double stitched at the seams for extra durability and includes a durable metal zipper for securing your valuables. Available in two sizes: large: 12.5 inches by 8.5 inches medium: 9.5 inches by 6 inches CARE INSTRUCTIONS Spot clean or dry clean only.
- The 10 Best Ski Resorts in the Whole Entire World. Incredible options worth considering. If youre looking for a killer ski trip, with all the luxury and incredible views, check out some of these options.
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.
- We made these in 2013 , it is very easy you just need tip-ex and a jar. If you get plain brown rapping paper to rap up all your prezzies then you can decorate it – Robyn xx
- THE RITZ – CARLTON RESIDENCES SINGAPORE Poppy Lasvit Product Designer Táňa Dvořáková Interior Designer LTW DesignWorks, Singapore The rumpled and wild petals of poppies served as the inspiration for this Lasvit lighting sculpture. Made up of petals of twill, the sculpture gives the impression of gentility and is completely in tune with the interior, adding a fairytale atmosphere to the space. light design experience lasvit
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- Decoration for the Baseball or Softball Fan! Beautifully Crafted in Solid Wood, Black Board and Yellow Softballs! It features the quote Live will always throw curves, just keep fouling them off. The right pitch will come, and when it does, be prepared to run the bases. The Flower is created using real yellow softballs and twine as the flower stem. Measures, 10x 20approx., and has a saw tooth hanger in the back for hanging in your wall or special space. ***Number and Name can be added, please use this link for customization: https://www.etsy.com/listing/289406941/ I love to make custom orders, please contact me if you have a special request, Thank you! For indoor use only ORIGINAL DESIGN BY NARSCH